Basic objectives of Korea-Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce & Industry:
- To promote, develop and facilitate trade activities between trade communities of the two countries.
- To collect and provide business information in Bangladesh and Korea.
- To promote the two-way trade and investment between Korea and Bangladesh.
- To explore new areas of investment and encourage the establishment of Korea-Bangladesh joint-ventures in Korea and Bangladesh.
- To identify areas of difficulties in investment and important trade barriers and take steps to overcome those.
- To arrange training programs/workshops/seminars for Human Resource Development and others in both Bangladesh and Korea.